Tuesday, October 7, 2008

OUR ROAD TRIP - Canada and Beyond

This summer, 2008, my husband and I went on a long road trip. From Illinois we drove north into Wisconsin, Michigan, and Canada. We re-entered the USA in Vermont, and went on to New Hampshire and Maine. Then the long straight shot back to Illinois!

Wells Beach, Maine
Wells Beach, Maine

Oarweed Cove, Ogunquit, Maine


Ogunquit, Maine

White Mountains, New Hampshire

White Mountains, New Hampshire

White Mountains, New Hampshire

Fox ~ White Mountains, New Hampshire
Ontario, Canada
Ontario, Canada
Arowhon Pines, Ontario
Arowhon Pines, Ontario

White Mountains, NH
lilies in Egg Harbor, WI
Rose in Sister Bay, WI
Green Bay from Egg Harbor, WI


Green Bay from Egg Harbor

Green Bay from Egg Harbor, WI

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Props to me for the first comment! I can't believe you got some of the close ups of the animals in motion. Amazing! You should send a few in to a magazine of some sort. See you Halloween! LUV11c4L1FE

Anonymous said...

Karen,
Wow! You have such a wonderful gift! I loved the frog and peacock pictures! Awesome - thanks for sharing.

urson said...

I love wells beach. Really is God's country